The Pride Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Clouds

+2
Marria
Trahern
6 posters

Go down

Dark Clouds Empty Dark Clouds

Post  Trahern Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:23 am

Folks a bunch of feelings I was carrying around about WoW came to the surface last night. A lot of it has to do with me and some of it is tied up with my ideas and expectations about fun game play. However its seems better for me and the guild that I keep a low profile for a while. Ill be off for a few days ... weeks I don't know. I'll be back and test the waters again ... if I still feel crap about playing then ... well I'll trash my toons and donate everything to the guild (that was my first impulse last night).

No hard feelings I hope ...
Trahern
Trahern
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Dark Clouds Empty Re: Dark Clouds

Post  Marria Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:56 am

Take as much time away from WoW as you need. We cant stop you from quitting although we will all be sad to see you go. And no hard feelings at all Whizz, you have to do what you feel is best for you, just promise that you will come back at least once before deciding once and for all, I would hate to see anyone leaving the pride over what happened last night. Sad
Marria
Marria
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Fordor Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:14 am

Whizz about what happened last night....i'm sorry and i want to make my apologize to you and all of the guild. i've been far to pushy with this raiding thing forgetting what a game is truly about...fun. all i was thinking of was epics and raiding. im really sorry if you are or have decided to quit WoW because of my foolish behaviour. i thought everything over again and i was just playin a jerk...not playin for the fun.

as marria says take all the time you need and i again apolozige for last night...it wasnt my intension to get to this point...

also i wanna apologize to leaon about what happened last night. i was really bossy about this raiding thing. please dont make me leader of the guild..i could never run it with the passion you do leaon. lets just put all of this raiding to a rest for a while and if necessary to try to find the fun of WoW again.

again sorry i really feel bad about what happened last night..
Fordor
Fordor
Admin
Admin

http://pride.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ztrotfzkiej Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:20 pm

*huggies Ford*

Let's have some fun playing, shall we Razz clown bounce

Ztrotfzkiej
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellessar Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:39 pm

uhm... wtf? Do I wanna know or...?

Ellessar
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  hestjuh Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:43 pm

yeah for me counts the same as ford, i've also only been thinking of raiding and epics, i've been pushing everyone far to hard and without me noticing i was even pushing myself. I was hoping you'd be back today so i could apologise but guess it will be here then. my apologies to all of you.. i've been a reall asshole and i was acting like a drill sergeant would... barking orders and not caring bout what everyone thinks... only came to realise how i was acting yesterday... last several weeks... maybe more then a month even i thought of nothing but raiding.... all i did was getting ready for it and everything that has to do about it... i woke up today and thought... damn! i've REALLY been doing nothing else :S

and whizz i really hate to see ya leaving... may sound a bit like a wuss but i look up to you man. you made a awesome protadin, i was inspired to make one to. you find an uber awesome rogue build which you own with and i wanna make a rogue... if i doubt between two gear items i ask you... so just really sorry man i hope to see ya back

and elle i don't think you wanna know Sad
hestjuh
hestjuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Trahern Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Pah its not your fault Hest or Ford's. You two guys put some much needed instancing pepper in the arse of an old stuffy Lion. As I said much of my dark wow mood was on account of me: 1. having sucky day at work. 2. having no beer in the fridge 3. just feeling like a crapped out chew toy ... atchoooo.

Also I have a slight phobia about doing things which have a less than 50% chance of succeeding ... check check double check is my life's motto. But as I have limited expierence at going to Kara (4-5 puggies so far ..all wipe-o-ramas) Ill put my faith in your estimation of the group's kara-readiness.

Ill be back as soon as I finish some much needed cleaning work in and around the house till then Ill satisfy my gaming needs with quick bouts of Dead Rising and Gear's of War cyclops

See ya in a little while
Trawhizzalvbruqogrobchasman

Last edited by Trahern on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trahern
Trahern
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ztrotfzkiej Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Cheers! Very Happy

Ztrotfzkiej
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Fordor Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:01 pm

Cheers indeed! and i now understand why you didnt wanted to go there looking all things over you were right we first need some practices in heroics and get our tanks geared up for them.

but lets not worry abut the future think about the here and now and the most important thing is thta you are coming back whizz!
Fordor
Fordor
Admin
Admin

http://pride.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hestjuh Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:30 pm

i almost feel much better now, that's good news indeed
hestjuh
hestjuh

Back to top Go down