The Pride Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you're going to San Fransisco ....

3 posters

Go down

If you're going to San Fransisco .... Empty If you're going to San Fransisco ....

Post  Trahern Tue May 20, 2008 1:57 pm

And I am going TODAY (without a flower in my hair though) Shocked

Woohoo a colleague of mine had a sporting accident and my boss asked me if I could go to a VM-ware seminar in San Fran in his stead. Wicked sick Wink

I'm packed and ready to go. Will be back on Saturday/Sunday. Don't break anything while I'm gone tongue

BTW has Ford rejoined?
Trahern
Trahern
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

If you're going to San Fransisco .... Empty Re: If you're going to San Fransisco ....

Post  Fordor Tue May 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Heya Trah Have fun In san fransico that is indeed wickedly sick! too bad for your colleaque though Razz

to answer your question no I havent rejoined

Hope you have a great time in the US!
Fordor
Fordor
Admin
Admin

http://pride.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

If you're going to San Fransisco .... Empty Re: If you're going to San Fransisco ....

Post  Trahern Tue May 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Dont feel sorry for my co-worker he is a buttkisser 1st grade who couldnt find the on switch on a pc if it was flashing in neon lights. I heard he fell on his nuts and ruptured something in his thigh .... the lord works in mysterious ways What a Face

And Fordster is your life and your game time but the gang and I would really like to see ya join up again bounce
Sleep on it and a have a beer or two or more ....

Taxi is coming in a few minutes so this is Whizzel fo'shizzle signing off going to the US of A(ss) drunken

Sayonara amigos
Trahern
Trahern
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  hestjuh Tue May 20, 2008 6:04 pm

cya whizz and have fun
hestjuh
hestjuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum