The Pride Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dart has left the building

3 posters

Go down

dart has left the building Empty dart has left the building

Post  hestjuh Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:42 pm

i just letcha guys know that i left the guild with dart. he joined a sorta casual raiding guild to decrease the major boredom i've been having lately. Hest and syggie will stay in the guild as normal and ya can always wisp me for instances RP or whatever
hestjuh
hestjuh

Back to top Go down

dart has left the building Empty Re: dart has left the building

Post  Trahern Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:14 am

I'll see your boredom and raise it with chronical tedium ... Sleep
I logged onto wow a couple of times last week but couldn't be bothered to start questing or doing dailies again. I'm afraid I will keep feeling this way till WotLK comes out ....

Maybe if blizz introduces fatalities in an upcoming patch, things will spice up. Cool
One can only hope jocolor
Almost 40 on my assassin on AoC (mount time farao ) what shall I choose: a horse, a rhino or a mammoth (considering that you can use your mount in battle). A dutch guild on my server has been the first to build their own settlement in the game. How awesome would it be if we could do that in wow ....
Trahern
Trahern
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Fordor Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Would be aswesome and I would chose the rhino got it and it rocks!

but are you even coming back to WoW Whizz it seems you find AoC alot more interesting then WoW and don't know if WotLK is gonna chance that feeling even I have trouble with switching back all the time.
Fordor
Fordor
Admin
Admin

http://pride.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hestjuh Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:45 pm

i'd go for horse or rhino not sure and yeah been really really bored. i've actually started yet another new oblivion character after getting some new mods... i've already done all the quest lines over 6 times.... *yawn* so hope stupid gamestore had AoC tomorrow ( went over there today but was sold out, they said they "might" get a shipment tomorrow )
hestjuh
hestjuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum