The Pride Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deader than an undead's bum

3 posters

Go down

Deader than an undead's bum Empty Deader than an undead's bum

Post  Trahern Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Heya folks,

How fare's the Pride? I have popped on now and again to get my much needed fix of blizzyness.... After a few weeks of being warcraft absentee I needed a good wowgasm Very Happy

Also AoC's buggy state is starting to bug me. It's like the olden days of wow ... lootlag, big city lag, memory leaks (which make you crash) and many broken quests. So Ill shelf my Assassin and my old 'Priest of Mitra for now and focus on getting my dragon for Alv.

But but .... where the hey is everyone? I see Arch getting his daily snort of pvp and some spot visits by a few others but for the rest it's eerily quiet on guildchat.

Is the Pride bleeding to death? Seeing the many depatures of active members of late I fear that it maybe so Sad
Trahern
Trahern
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Deader than an undead's bum Empty Re: Deader than an undead's bum

Post  Leaon Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:20 pm

It's good to hear you're coming back.
Do not fear, it is just Summer time, Whizzie. This happened all three summers now. That's just a part of online games. When the weather is nice and warm, us nerds need to get outside and breathe some real air, experience how much better the RL Graphics are, and take a peek at the real Mother Natue. (Plus some of us are finishing school or having exams.)

Lions Pride!!
Leaon
Leaon
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  hestjuh Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 am

real air? does it exist after all?... hmm reall life graphics. can i get a better video card on those?
hestjuh
hestjuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaon Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:29 pm

Yeah, get yerself a pair of glasses.
And real air? Are you crazy, its been so windy these days, so if you don't know what real air is, I think you should go outside instead of being infront of your playing machine. Wink

Lions Pride!!
Leaon
Leaon
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Trahern Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Outside is highly overrated: when the sun shines you're likely to get skin cancer, when it rains you 'll get a cold and fresh air is something of days looooong gone .... try the years BC, nowadays every gulp of breath contains nice toxins that make any person a 2nd hand smoker. Rolling Eyes

Inside is better: blinds and curtains to shy away that pesky sun, air conditioning and a purifier to get nice clean air and a nice ambient temperature. tongue

Also rl people tend to get a little nervous when I try to land a fatality/crit on em ... virtual people never complain ... much better.

So hurry inside and start playing drunken
Trahern
Trahern
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaon Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Most of it I can acutally agree on! tongue
But... Death always has a cause! Twisted Evil
And when you hide from the Sun, you are most likely to get ill also becasue of the lack of Vitamin D. What a Face

Lions Pride!!
Leaon
Leaon
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum