The Pride Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood, Alcohol and Great Songs

5 posters

Go down

Blood, Alcohol and Great Songs Empty Blood, Alcohol and Great Songs

Post  Leaon Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:38 pm

(Ztrot, since I won't see you at school, I thought I'd just tell you about the concert here. Smile )
June 10th at 8 o'clock I went to some adventure, a day you wouldn't forget. The band Alter Bridge were playing a concert, and their support band was Cinder Road.
I went with my best friend and my sister, three short girls!
We finally got inside after waiting outside in ages, our goal was to be in the front, but two brats were like glued to the fence. As Cinder Road started playing, the big guy next to me started pushing. Not cool! And no one ain't gonna push Leaon, so I pushed again, and it got worse... We yelled and growled at each other, he had two big guy friends supporting him. And two seconds later, we got violent. My friend, I think she was shocked, she didn't make one move and my sister kept yelling at those guys to stop 'em. As one was holding me, I couldn't do anything but.. Raooogh, bite! He punched me and pulled my hair (what a girl!), and when he finally turned his back, I grabbed his hair and pulled as hard as possible! Twisted Evil
That sissy showed his friends and the two brats infront of him his little bite wound, ha! Well, as the fight was going on, a nice guy next to my sister kept telling us to get a security guard, I told my sister to go get one. Two seconds later, this strong guard came and pulled the big sissy away while his friends were yelling "he didn't do anything!!" Laughing
A minute later, I was asked to follow the security guard, and they asked what had happened and if I wanted to report him to the police. Woah!
Well, we missed the first number of Alter Bridge, but got rid of a psychopath.
But meanwhile, my friend said that after we went away, the nice guy who said we should get security had told the 'bad' guy's friends that it was not fair to hit a girl, and they got angry at him, and apparently a group from the right side of the crowd had said that it was uncool and the left side said it was all my fault, lol... two sides.??!
We went to stand away from the crowd. Then suddenly I saw the guy who sings in Cinder Road, Mike, and I was asking my sister to come say hi to him, Nah, she didn't wanna go, and I asked my friend. She didn't move, so I pulled her with me..! He looked at us and smiled.. I said "hey.." and he replied.. Couldn't know what to say, so I just said some crap and told them that we knew 'em before they played here, because I know it would make him happy to know that since they are not too famous, and I was right - his eyes were... glowing with happiness and he had the biggest smile Very Happy "Really?" ... he asked us our names and we shook hands.. then there was this awkward silence again, so I said "it was nice to meet you" and we walked away! tongue
But then later, we saw him again, and I told my sister to get an autograph.. Which she has now...
Well, we listened more to Alter Bridge, but had already planned to leave early because the guys would of course find us and fight... Myles, the guy on the vocals, was cool on the stage, and funny.. Something messed up with his guitar and some guy had to repair it, so he and the crowd started clapping and saying that guy's name.. Then finally they had the last few songs, and when they were gonna play Open Your Eyes ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFYKZjLD_S4 ) he said it was the wolf song, because of the "Ooooooooh" in the middle, and usually he makes the crowd sing that too, and then when we were done he said that we were the best singing crowd ever. Then he said "I probably will never get back here, because then I just might lose my job" ... humour.. tongue
So when the concert was almost done, we went outside, walked for 10 seconds when we realized that we wanted a Cinder Road CD. My sister told us to RUN inside again, so we did, and luckily we didn't meet those nasty guys again. When we got inside we met Mike again, and since he had a whole bunch of CD cover, we had to ask for a CD. "Errh... hi" "Heeeey" He said --> he recognized us. "We want to buy your CD..!!" I said, and he was again happy, happy! Smile And told us to follow him to the table where the CDs were. Really cool guy, most bands tend to get .. up in the skies when they know they're good. cheers

The most important thing... We always learn.

Lions Pride!!
Leaon
Leaon
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Blood, Alcohol and Great Songs Empty Re: Blood, Alcohol and Great Songs

Post  Thugrim Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Laughing those kinda actions can only happen to you and your lionish attitude XD

great story btw Razz
Thugrim
Thugrim
welp
welp

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaon Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:49 pm

Hahaha! Well, thanks I suppose!
Ah yes.. it only hurts the day after, ouch my ribs and head! hahaha! Ah well, when something hurts, it just makes you feel.. alive.

Lions Pride!!
Leaon
Leaon
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Trahern Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:43 am

Wrong wrong wrong ....

Repeat after me: when assaulted by a male turd: Kick him in the nuts! repeat till he starts drooling and crying for his mummy
Trahern
Trahern
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaon Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:58 pm

But that can permanently damage him! I did that once, and that guy was crying so loud that I regret I had done it, hahaha! Mad
Heck that I have bruises on my ribs now, but your body heals, slowly yes but still.. Laughing
Rraaagh!

Lions Pride!!
Leaon
Leaon
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  hestjuh Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:03 pm

*scratches head* damn i'm glad i don't see ya regularly in rl. i tend to have a nick ofr getting ya angry and reading this i wouldn't wanna be around at those times:P
hestjuh
hestjuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaon Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:24 pm

I would never dream of harming my Pride, you know that.

Lions Pride!!
Leaon
Leaon
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  hestjuh Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:48 pm

i would easily see ya harming me most of the time. not that i can blame ya:P
hestjuh
hestjuh

Back to top Go down