The Pride Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WotLK Wishlist ... add to it :)

5 posters

Go down

WotLK Wishlist ... add to it :) Empty WotLK Wishlist ... add to it :)

Post  Trahern Thu May 15, 2008 4:48 pm

What I realy would love to see in the upcoming expansion.

1. A new class. No hero class like DK but a nice new class. A monk (with hand to hand combat or staves and shurikens) or a pirate class (who can dual wield pistols bounce )

2. A change to the death system! Wouldnt it be cool if when ya die you enter a nether world where you have to quest or do stuff before you are allowed to resurrect. This would probably not work during instances .... but it would be a cool change.

3. Better graphics. WoW still looks good but it could do with a graphic engine overhaul.

4. Guild and player housing! Come on EQ1+2 and even Ultima Online have had this for ages. EQ even has proffesions that cater to housing needs (furniture crafting etc.)

5. A webbased front end for wow. Wouldnt it be cool if ya could log in at work/school on wow and just get a webpage which lets you access AH or guildchat or some mods like Group Callender. ..... again an idea that is allready implemented on other MMORPG's (EQ2 Station)

6. As a respec-oholic I would love to see an option that lets you store 2 or 3 builds for a fixed amount of cash ... let's say 250 gold. After storing you can switch between the builds but with a CD of 3 or 4 days.

7. New proffesion: brewer! (secondary prof) Let's you create all sorts of party drinks with amusing buffs --> +gassy +dancing +belch of beerbreath which knocks nearby players on their butts.

8. More love for RP-ers. Allow us the have surnames add a bio and stuff (things you now need a mod like flagrsp for). Give us some fun titles .... like if you kill 100 pigs you get ... whizzy "the porkslayer" geek

What would you realy like to see added to the new expansion? scratch
Trahern
Trahern
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

WotLK Wishlist ... add to it :) Empty Re: WotLK Wishlist ... add to it :)

Post  hestjuh Thu May 15, 2008 5:32 pm

pfft you pretty much mentioned everything i wanted to see in wow and more but what i would still want to see is the bard hero class. as guitar hero addict i thought that april fool joke was funny like hell but was sad it wasn't.

what i would also love to see is raiding but a tad easier. with easier i mean not necessarily having to join a raid guild/group or retarded pug

Dye's. i know guild wars already has this. just being able to colour your own armor and weapons more to yer own likes. excpet for the awesome epic stuff ofc.

and yeah i've ALWAYS wanted to see player owned and guild houses in wow. if that would come out i could die happily.

and with proffs i think they should add lumberjack and woodworking. basicly just cutting trees/colleting wood and processing it into (cross)bows, staves, polearms and if the housing would be out, furniture.

Mounting combat. just basicly being able to fight while on mounts. altough that would prolly make it kinda unbalanced. i mean hunters would be damn uber that way.

Commanding. for certain quests, instances/raids or pvp to be able to have the command over a small or large number of NPC's and have them attack something or for example place them on tactical positions or anything like that.

And like whizz said piracy. altough the class wouldn't interest me a bit i'd love to be able to have your own ships.
hestjuh
hestjuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Fordor Thu May 15, 2008 8:20 pm

Wow these are like all the ideas I had though have one or two more...

Modify your spells or create own ones (with limits ofcourse not that you got a spell that hits for 10k because you lay down 5k of gold). A bit like in Elder scrolls but then less overpowered.

I also would like to see to get choice in the way you cast after a while you really want something different and ad some classes (like undead males) it just looks stupid (trust me ive been there).

a little thing I would like to see is more face expresion and more emotes i personnaly think the amount of emotes is a bit small, but that is just an opinion.

Blizz is already going to implement mounted battles btw in WoTLK but it will be on flying mounts. dont know details just saw a movie about it on gamekings.tv (ye ye I know it sucks Hest).

The guild houses would really be a great add but I do understand why Blizz hasnt put that in yet. think to do something like that would require like a whole new island or continent cause it will take alot of space and you want be able to just plant your house in the middle of the trade district of Stormwind or something...

Thats all I would like to see probably some more but cant come up with anything else at the moment (must be stored somewhere in the back of my brains...trust me that is lost forever XD)
Fordor
Fordor
Admin
Admin

http://pride.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ztrotfzkiej Thu May 15, 2008 9:03 pm

I don't think it's gonna happen but;

Being able to use flying mounts in Azeroth. Would be lovely!

The piracy class! I'd love that!. You'd have your own upgradeable ships, gaining rank from sailor boy to captain, Fight fierce battles over control of the sea Smile

Ztrotfzkiej
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellessar Fri May 16, 2008 1:19 am

Trahern wrote:
2. A change to the death system! Wouldnt it be cool if when ya die you enter a nether world where you have to quest or do stuff before you are allowed to resurrect. This would probably not work during instances .... but it would be a cool change.

No thanks, if you'd have to do that everytime you died It would get extremely dull after some point.

The guildhouse and proffs to match it would be very cool though.

Ellessar
lion
lion

Back to top Go down

Post  hestjuh Fri May 16, 2008 2:27 pm

i don't know why they do the guildhouses stuff. indeed what you say ford i thought up aswell but just do it the same way as friggin runescape ( sucks ) does. they have a portal at one location that teleports you to your own home like an instance so you won't have to place houses at certain locations and indeed overload the system
hestjuh
hestjuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down